The Whole Core Workout -Floor To Core Therapy
What is CORE TO FLOOR
Core to floor therapy is the first non-invasive solution to address the whole core which can improve muscle strength, balance and incontinence.
- Every 11 seconds, an adult is treated in the emergency room for a fall.
- Inactive adults spend $1500 more per year on health care than their physically active counterparts.
How Does CORE TO FLOOR Work?
- 5% After the age of 30 one loses roughly 3% to 5% of one’s muscle mass per decade
- 67% of women with abdominal separation have pelvic floor disorder
- 26% of people with back discomfort blamed weak muscles or a lack of exercise
The Science Is Why People Are Adopting Whole Core Thinking.
- 33 Total combined HIFEM Studies
- +16% average increase in muscle mass
- More than 2/3 of patients reduced the use of hygienic pads
- +95% average patient satisfaction
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Core Strength?
- Core strength as related to your core muscles, includes your abdominal muscles and the muscles around the pelvis.
How Can I Strengthen My Core?
- Anyone can benefit from the non-invasive EMSELLA/EMSCULPT combination therapy for complete core health.
What is The Treatment Time for Core to Floor Therapy?
- We can help you with individually tailored treatment plans based on your goals.
What Do Core to Floor Treatments Feel Like?
- The EMSCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment. During the EMSELLA procedure you will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions.
How Fast Will I see Results from Core to Floor Therapy?
- You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.
For more information read this blog.